Let Gall meet all of your laminating needs!
• Photos • Business Cards • Blueprints
• Place Mats • ID Badges • Menus
• Artwork • Maps • Collages
• Posters • Pamphlets • And Much More!
1.7 mil: Light protection, great for folding.
3 mils: Medium protection, best use for posters and wall hangings.
5 mils: Heavy protection, rigid and perfect for products used frequently.
10 mils: Heaviest protection, ideal for wallet cards
Gloss: Highly reflective, shiny finish
Satin: Medium sheen finish
Matte: Dull, non-glare finish
Flush Edge: Laminate coverage stops at edge of paper.
Sealed Edge: Laminate encapsulates paper with an 1/8″ laminated seal.
Custom seal sizes can be accommodated.
Dry Erase Compatible: Make any custom sheet a Dry Erase Board.
Wet Erase Compatible: Make any custom sheet a Wet Erase Board.
Window Cling: Hang your signs or decorations on the window, remove and reuse again.
On The Roll
We laminate while you wait, or drop off for a later pick-up!
- 3 mil film with a Gloss finish
- Up to 34” wide
- Charged by the foot
- Returned on a roll for you to trim
- Run as many as 25 pieces at one time
- Pricing Guide
- Perfect for business cards, ID badges, name tags, etc.
- Leather straps, metal clips, silver chains and lanyards available for purchase
- Includes 1/8″ rounded corners
- Can be slot punched or drilled
- Sizing and Pricing Guide