The perfect finish for binders, notebooks, and much more!
Help your customers get organized and finish off their printed materials. With various tab sizes, shapes, and reinforcing colors to choose from, there are lots of options that will work for your project.
Pre-cut Tab Dividers – Get a Quote
Shapes & Heights
- Ski Slope: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, or 5/8″
- Slant: 1/2″
- Square: 3/8″ or 1/2″
*see below for printing specifications
- Mylar Colors: Clear, and 11 Industry Standard Colors, color choices available upon request
- Specialty Tapes: Toner Receptive Mylar, and Super Stick Mylar
- Reinforcing Sizes: .75″ – 5.25″ tabs
- Standard Sheet Sizes: 8.5 x 11, and 9 x 11
- Tape Widths: 9/16″, and 3/4″
- Hole Sizes: 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, and 3/8″
- Number of Holes: 1-3, Sheets can be punched additional times for 4+ holes
- Paper Stock: 90# Index or 100# Index
- Tabs: 1/2″ Ski Slope
- Sheet Size: 9 x 11
- Bank Size: 5
- Additional Sizes, Banks, and Additional Services available
Regular and reverse collating available
Tab Printing information
Standard Sheet Size: 9 x 11
Minimum sheet size: 5 x 5.5
Maximum sheet size: 14 x 19
Standard is a Cover or Index Weight – Lighter weight stocks can be accommodated
Sheets need to be trimmed to Final Size before tab cutting
Sheets can be laminated before tabbing
Having trouble understanding the terminology and layouts?
Check out our Understanding Tab Bank Layouts PDF.
Printers, need to know how to set up your tabbing document? Request a Tab Layout reference here!